Please expand this article into a full one. This request can be discussed on the comments below. Remove this notice upon completion.
- Attackers (アタッカー, Atakkā?) launch melee attacks to topple close-range enemies,
- Defenders (ディフェンダー, Difendā?) are excellent at absorbing damage and taking the heat off the rest of the party,
- Sharpshooters (シューター, Shūtā?) launch ranged attacks and wipe out enemies from a distance,
- Invokers (キャスター, Kyasutā?) use symbology to deal damage to enemies in a certain radius,
- Healers (ヒーラー, Hīrā?) use symbology to recover allies' HP and remove status ailments.